Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The glamorous life


I really wish I lived in SF. I think it's not even a far-fetched possibility, since I am currently looking for a full-time job. And the things I'd like to do/places I'd like to visit in the city are definitely more practical for a post-graduation life. Nightlife at the California Academy of Sciences, free museum days, multi-day music festivals, and so many concerts. Blue Bottle Coffee, macarons from the ferry building, Tartine Bakery, Bi-Rite Creamery. This has quickly turned into a food-I-want-to-eat post. Working out who I'd live with and all of that would be an issue though. But maybe I can figure it out. Meanwhile, I need to get cracking on this research paper that's due tomorrow so I can write another lab report due the next day. My glamorous life!

No comments:

Post a Comment