Sunday, September 22, 2013

LUSH








I was actually first introduced to the mystical LUSH by a friend who gifted me one of their bath bombs years ago. When I finally used it last year, it was the promised bath bomb experience with color-changing, fizzy happiness.

For a while now, I've been using a homemade sugar & olive oil shower scrub, but I was itching (ha) to try one of the many offerings by LUSH. I chose Rub Rub Rub because, well, it seemed to be the most economical choice. I was so excited to use it that I actually dreamt about it the night before.

I also picked up the Jumping Juniper solid shampoo bar, which is supposed to balance out my oily scalp. And the girl who was helping me was nice enough to provide me with a couple of samples. Last time I got a sample of the Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask, which has quite a potent garlic smell, but did wonders for my acne-prone skin. I asked for another sample this time--I'm still undecided on whether I want to buy the full size. I don't know if I'd be able to use the jar fast enough, especially since it contains eggs and fresh grapes.

I also wanted to try the Cupcake fresh face mask because--mint & chocolate. I mean, I had to. The Dark Angels face cleanser is a bit messy, but it really makes a difference in keeping my skin from getting super oily. And as I was checking out, the saleslady included a sample of the Volcano Foot Mask, which will be interesting to try after a long day.

Perhaps one day I will be able to stock my entire bathroom with LUSH products, but until then, one full jar and several sample sizes will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment