Saturday, September 28, 2013

One twenty-eight am. The green light.

Hey.
How's it going?
Okay, I want to tell you something.

I barely got to know you, but I liked you.
I don't know if you knew that? And I don't think I necessarily made it apparent at all.

It doesn't matter now, I just wanted to tell you. I'm literally not expecting anything out of this conversation.

When I -- -- --, I wasn't really -- --. I just needed an excuse to ask you to hang out.
And it was admittedly pretty disappointing that, one, I thought that was the only acceptable way for me to ask, and two, you didn't seem interested. But I don't blame you, because it was pretty pathetic.

As you've probably noticed, I have a hard time opening up to large groups of people. I mean, you have nothing to compare it to, but my behavior is completely different in smaller gatherings. [sentence redacted]

That's why I wanted to get to know you outside of those situations.

If -- -- -- -- -- --, I might have asked you out properly. [sent. red.] The best thing would have been to be clear. But too many people were in on it, and everyone was saying no. Of course, it's easy for me to blame other people. If I really wanted to tell you, they wouldn't have stopped me.

[paragraph red.]

We're just similar yet different enough to work, I think. We like a lot of the same music, tv shows, etc. We're both introverts. You're kind of spastic, and I'm pretty mellow. We'd balance each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment