Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Books

I've been reading way too much recently. It's not the worst way to spend my time, but when I should really be studying it seems like a bad idea. Especially since I'm on my sixth book in six days. Um. I have a midterm in two days, a ton of work for lab, and an endless number of tasks on my to-do list. But it's too easy to just pick up where I've left off in whatever book I'm reading, and the feeling of finishing a book is far more satisfying than the seemingly infinite stress of studying for an exam.

What I've read recently:
Anthem Ayn Rand ***
Sold Patricia McCormick ***
The Lover's Dictionary David Levithan ****
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight Jennifer E. Smith **
Wither Lauren DeStefano **.5

and I'm currently reading Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler, and I'm really liking it so far.




“If you are a student you should always get a good nights sleep unless you have come to the good part of your book, and then you should stay up all night and let your schoolwork fall by the wayside, a phrase which means 'flunk'.” - Lemony Snicket


Last film watched: X-Men: First Class

No comments:

Post a Comment