Sunday, April 1, 2012

BEDApril


Lately I've realized that some of the things I want to say are best conveyed in writing. There's something particularly satisfying about writing out your thoughts and then seeing them there in front of you. It's something I can't quite get from making videos.

Every time I try to plan a new video, the plan turns into a full-fledged script, so I get overwhelmed and just end up scrapping the video idea altogether. But I still want to get my thoughts out there.

Ideally, I'd want to talk to someone about all of the things I enjoy. But I can't always find someone to discuss those things with. And my writing is usually somewhat conversational in style, so here's place for me to store some of my thoughts. Hopefully they'll be interesting.

last book read: The Book Thief Marcus Zusak
last film watched: Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu
videos posted in 2012: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment