Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Phone-less

As I was leaving for class today, I suddenly realized I didn't have the correct type of scantron for my Microbiology quiz. And I thought I wouldn't have time to buy one because I had a Shakespeare seminar right before that class. In a crazed moment, I actually considered dropping the seminar just so I could buy scantrons.

And during that frenzy I forgot to take my cell phone to campus. So I had to run around to various buildings looking for clocks and look over people's shoulders to check the time in between classes. Then I started using my other senses (i.e. watching for people coming out of classes, listening to the clock ring every half hour) and it was actually kind of nice not to rely on technology for some time.

But I should really get a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment